Membership Registration Process
We follow an organized registration process. We have a registration team that includes a nursing officer and an office executive/diploma paramedic individual. We collect the whole details of a person to get appropriate knowledge about his/her lifestyle, which will help us in future to detect some risk factors.
Steps of registration:
Initial call: Once we’ve received your information, we will have a short 5-10 minutes call to answer any pressing concerns and set up a time to meet in person & to see the patient condition. We offer a small number of urgent appointments each day. Please call the here +8802-55046812 or +8801784532159 and let us know you need an urgent appointment for the registration.
Registration process: We have a registration process before starting any service. You can visit our office or in case if you are unable to visit our team will go to your place to complete this process. Our team will answer all your questions and will share a care plan customized to your unique needs.
Home verification: This is an essential part before starting any home care service. Focusing on the safety security issues of our service provider we ensure this with our first priority.
Start of care: We will come with our caregiver on the first day of care to go through the care plan together and help with introductions.
Home visits for inspection: Once we have begun care, we will pop in at times our caregiver is there to see how things are going and determine if we need to adjust the care plan. Our team will always keep in touch with you & make a visit three-two times in a month.
To apply for membership, you must complete the following three steps:
1. Apply for a lifetime membership by completing the registration process by visiting us or asking us to visit you. You need to provide us with your personal information, including your name, contact information & the types of documents to be filled up these two forms:
√ Registration form
√ Verification form
2. Pay the annual membership maintenance fee for the first 12 months of membership or can pay the maintenance fee each month with register the details nominated members have to share the two nominated persons details and two (2) nominated addresses, which are to be linked directly to the member. The following process should be completed to confirm the membership:
○ Patient primary health assessment.
○ Patient home/apartment/ house security assessment.
○ Registration fee deposit to bank account or bkash (merchant account).
3. Required documents for registration:
Lifetime membership fee (Acro Retirement Club): 3000 tk/Person (One Time)
Monthly Maintenance fee: 350 tk/Month